Revit Technician - 6 months contract - Creative Studio
An international, multi-disciplinary creative studio with offices in London, Paris and New York is looking for a Revit Expert to join them on a long-term contract basis.
In collaboration with design pioneers ranging from artists to architects, the studio uses its expertise in storytelling, lighting and technology to take projects from concept through to completion.
Skills and experience:
- Advanced knowledge of Revit
- Proven track record in delivering technical and tender information
- Previous involvement in large-scale UK-based projects
- Ability to hit the ground running in terms of Revit modelling
- Experience working on a theatre / performance projects is desirable
- Immediate start
- Long term contract – 6 months+
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
This friendly and sociable firm prides itself on creating an immersive multisensory experience within a built space.
If this is the type of company that you would like to be a part of, apply below or get in touch with me directly.