The Fix are looking for a Design Strategist for an amazing industrial, product and packaging design agency in London.
We’re on the hunt for exceptional Design Strategist to join the Foresight team with 2+ years of industry experience.
Responsibilities of the Design Strategist:
- As a Design Strategist you would work with more senior team members to:
- Planning and implementing numerous creative research methodologies from user ethnography to expert interviews. You should be confident choosing the right methodology as well as planning, conducting and capturing primary research and ideally, you’ll have camera experience so you can craft your story beautifully.
- Find effective ways to approach each project, identifying new perspectives on the challenge that will give our clients something fresh.
- Analyze all research findings and identify useful insights that can provide directional inspiration to our design teams, lifting the quality of our new ideas and designs.
- Incorporate insights into compelling presentations for our design teams and clients.
- Take an active role in developing internal trend bank. Identifying new trends and capturing them in an easy to digest format.
- Help to build the clients reputation by generating compelling commentary and content for our social media channels
As Design Strategist you will have a love for design !We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of design. You should have a degree that is relevant to a design and innovation company (for example in product, transport, packaging, engineering, or digital) and have 2 – 3 years’ experience with design research.
As a Design Strategist you are:
- You are Culturally Keyed In
- You are curious and have a good understanding of trends and are able to quickly get to grips with the concepts and language of new subject areas
- You enjoy exploring how trends will affect the world and know how to use them to inspire the design and innovation process.
- You like to push beyond the current debate and imagine what will come next.
- You are comfortable presenting as part of a team and like to explore new mediums.
- You are comfortable leading day-to-day project planning, conducting fieldwork, expert interviews etc.
- You are Meticulously Concise
- You sweat the small stuff, you are considered and opinionated.
- You know how to gather, analysis and prioritize information.
- You take a Critical Approach
- Whilst an optimist at heart, you use critical thinking skills to stress-test your work against your client’s business priorities.
This is a great opportunity for a strategist to join an amazing and prolific agency!