Digital Marketing Executive
A leading design agency are seeking a talented digital marketing executive for their NW London-based studio. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing, co-coordinating and delivering marketing activities online. Candidates must be dynamic, highly analytical, and confident working in a fast-paced environment.
- Create new landing pages, forms, workflows, email campaigns and design templates using HubSpot.
- Create workflows for various data lists.
- Analyse data from HubSpot and present findings to support development of marketing automation campaigns.
- Minimise list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of email sends.
- Manage day-to-day updates on the company website.
- Optimise web presence through SEO.
- Track and analyse website traffic providing regular internal reports.
- Execute the delivery of our social media campaigns across Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Work with external PR consultant to prepare any digital assets.
- Establish and develop processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Define and document internal processes for managing digital marketing.
Skills and Experience
- Appropriate experience in a digital communications or marketing role.
- Experience in a creative company would be advantageous.
- Experience using HubSpot and Adobe CS.
- Excellent written skills with an eye for detail.
- Detail oriented with high level of accuracy.
- Strong SEO skills.
- Self-driven with a positive, can-do attitude.