Position: Graphic Designer
Our client is looking for a creative Graphic Designer to join the studio team. They are an international marketing group who work across a variety of sectors including Leisure, Restaurant, Retail, Pharmaceuticals and healthcare and many more
Your time as Graphic Designer will be spent bringing client’s briefs to life, using the Adobe Creative Suite. You will need to have a keen eye for detail, the ability to think strategically and be able to see a job through from initial creative right through to In-Store completion.
You’ll have great print and digital skills with a really strong understanding of brand identity and marketing campaign communications. Culture fit is key, the business has a real family atmosphere with values at the heart of what they do
Working with major UK retailers and International brands you will be involved in designing and delivering exciting POS campaigns. This role would be ideal for a graphic designer who displays a good understanding of the following:
- Show expertise in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud software, particularly Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Be inquisitive, passionate and clearly inspired by the world of design and retail
- Deliver design work to a professional artwork standard, with a high level of attention to detail in all areas
- Show strong knowledge of branding and have experience delivering branded artwork across multiple channels
- Where required, meet and liaise directly with clients or suppliers to achieve best results in the most cost-effective way
- Seek to challenge and achieve best practice, striving for innovation in all aspects of your role and supporting the wider business to deliver the same
- Contribute and perform as an effective and willing member of the design team
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong layout skills with an eye for detail.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.