Position: Pre-Press Artworker
Our client is looking for an experienced Pre-Press Artworker to join the studio team. They are an international marketing group based in Nottinghamshire. They work across a variety of sectors including Leisure, Restaurant, retail, Pharmaceuticals and healthcare and many more.
Your time will be spent taking clients’ POS from artwork to production using Adobe Creative Suite. You will need to have a keen eye for detail, the ability to spot and resolve artwork issues and be able to work in a fast paced and busy environment.
You’ll have great print and digital skills with a strong understanding of brand identity and marketing campaign communications. Culture fit is key, the business has a real family atmosphere and with values are at the heart of what they do.
Working on major UK retailers and International brands you will be involved in making sure POS campaign artwork is press ready for production. This role would be ideal for someone with at least 1–2 years working experience in the print industry and who displays a good understanding of the following:
- Show expertise in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud software, particularly Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat
- Possess accurate, neat and precise layout skills incorporating the use of CAD cutters provided
- Able to check work for quality control as well as checking proofs
- An understanding of how artwork is to be set up correctly for print, and the ability to correct artwork where necessary
- Be able to work accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Seek to challenge and achieve best practice, striving for innovation in all aspects of your role and supporting the wider business to deliver the same
- Contribute and perform as an effective and willing member of the studio team
- Be inquisitive, passionate and clearly inspired by the world of design and retail.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.