This multi-disciplinary agency, who work with some of the world's most renowned brands, spanning travel, technology, FMCG and automotive, are looking for a competent and passionate Junior or lower Midweight Strategist to join their team.
From researching trends and insights for clients to crafting strategies for global brand and products, no day will be the same and this is the perfect opportunity for a Junior-Midweight Strategist to work with a variety of clients and develop their strategic skills tenfold.
What will this role involve?
- Working into the Head of Strategy, you will work on the entire strategic process; from conducting research, identifying key trends & insights, planning and facilitating workshops, organising stakeholder interviews and producing provoking brand stimulus, through to implementation
- Taking responsibility for orchestrating and running workshops is a core part of this role, so you will be organised, a confident presenter and have fantastic written communication skills
- Working very closely with the design team to implement strategies into creative output
What experience is needed for this role?
- This position will suit a strategist or designer turned strategist who has previously worked in a fast-paced creative, design or branding agency
- An active interest in current trends and culture is beneficial but not essential
- Strong writing skills are essential for this role, as is clear, concise verbal communication as you will be liaising with various internal teams and clients
- Knowledge of 2D design software
- You will be passionate, curious, collaborative and have an inspirational approach to your work
If you have experience working as a Junior or Midweight Strategist, in a similar design-led environment and are looking to develop your career, then please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP!