Leading brand comms agency are looking for a talented Designer who will join their team of creatives.
Candidates should have a good understanding of a broad spectrum of mediums including but not limited to; print, brand, digital + social, motion, web (front end), information, experiential and new business/presentation design.
As an award-winning communications agency, they work with a broad base of popular clients including; Brand, Tech, Digital, Healthcare and Finance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented designer, early in the career to take the next step to a more mid-weight role. Working under an inspiring Creative Director and a team of Snrs and mid-weights you will be involved in the breadth of creative output and someone with a passion and flair for the video motion side would be ideal as they would love this designer to work across with their production studio at times.
The successful candidate will:
- Be used to working within a team and proactively sharing ideas and workloads
- Have a passion for the finer detail, and a dedication to ensuring work is completed to the highest standard
- Be familiar with a fast-paced, engaging environment
- Be used to working with the direction of a lead creative thinker/director and seniors
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and ensuring client satisfaction
- Have a clear understanding of professional design practices including correct Artwork set-up and filing systems
- Ultimately be comfortable designing for print, brand, digital + social, web (front end), information and experiential design as well as new business proposals and other PowerPoint led tasks
With the following fundamentals:
- Proven agency experience
- Good knowledge of the fundamental Adobe CC Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop as well as being proficient in MS Office, ideally a good working knowledge and a passion for After Effects and Premier pro
- A solid understanding of design principles, an eager nature to seek out new, exciting and engaging design for the above mediums (or a particular passion point)
- A creative portfolio including both practical and conceptual design solutions
- A degree or other in design (if not Graphic Design, a portfolio which can support a passion for the above fundamentals)