Studio Manager - Mat Cover - Part time
A growing design studio are seeking a part-time studio manager to join their central London team on a maternity contract. You will be responsible for overseeing business practices, supporting staff and the directors and promoting a harmonious working environment and culture.
- Oversee invoicing to contractors.
- Organise and minute internal and external meetings.
- Assist in the organisation of ISO accreditation annually with the directors.
- Oversee human resources with assistance from external HR company.
- Ensure the quality manual system (ISO) handbook is up to date.
- Comply with ISO 9001 and ensure all correspondence is filed.
- Comply with the practice health and safety policy.
- Ensure the CPD log is constantly up-to-date.
- Contribute to the development of the practice.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a studio manager role.
- Passionate about the design and architecture industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate colleagues and be a team player.
- Extremely organised and self-motivated.