An incredible opportunity has arisen within an ambitious creative agency who specialise in helping their clients engage & attract hiring talent; with fun, unique and creatively driven experiences. Passionate about concepts, digital experiences, industry leading creative and doing things to the best of their ability - this makes for a great opportunity for any Design Lead looking to partner with an incredible client list in a great studio who truly value disruption and ambition.
Based in East London, this studio have a start up feel however have now grown to over 80, have excelled within their market and have a fantastic atmosphere built on the confidence of what they are looking to achieve. As Design Lead, you too will channel this ambition/ drive and is real chance to have platform and support to make the best work you can.
As Design Lead, you will be overseeing a team of 5 designers and have a mixture of hands on and hands off and report directly into a founder.
Typical briefs you will be looking to resolve:
- We want to define our internal culture, brand values and champion our employees so we can attract the right talent who think like us.
- Our market presence means potential hires view us as "this"- how do we change that.
- We want to create a digital presence to market target audiences, create a campaign/ strategy which attracts these candidates.
- We want to create a centralised talent platform, with original user experience focused to making a more stream line and easier process.
- Event for graduates, pop up and temporary graphics.
As Design Lead, you will have;
- 4-7 years industry experience.
- Strategic mindset, able to challenge briefs and champion brand values/ brand thinking, taking this into industry leading creative campaigns and experiences.
- Passionate about craft and making contemporary design.
- Enjoys managing, wants to help a team win and achieve together and gets a kick from mentoring and see a team develop.
- Ambitious in their outlook of what they can contribute to the business, potential new markets and how they can capitalise on new markets.
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to get in touch- very much is a great opportunity.