Proclinical’s global marketing team have an exciting new opportunity for an in-house graphic designer to bring creativity and flair to multiple brands within its life sciences services division for B2B and B2C clients. The right person for this role will be organised, productive and diligent with a portfolio that demonstrates a versatile range of design skills across various mediums and software packages.
The main purpose of this role is to implement, maintain and develop all visual communication for each of the company’s brands and sub-brand across multiple channels, including print, web, video and social media.
You will gain exposure to a variety of marketing practises within a small department and assist the head of marketing with projects, campaigns and other ad-hoc tasks as required.
Proclinical fuels the growth of the life sciences industry globally. Our staffing and consulting partnerships help good companies to work better, so they can innovate and change lives.
Established in 2005, Proclinical has expanded rapidly year-on-year to become the market leading specialist in the industry, currently employing over 200 people across the EU, APAC and North America. Our partners include major blue-chip firms such as GSK, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson and many more.
We Offer You:
- Annual international holiday super-incentive for top performers
- Quarterly performance incentives, including trips to the theatre, horse racing, go karting and Michelin star restaurants
- Continuous support and training with our learning and development team
- Dynamic and inclusive culture
- Dress-down and earlier finish every Friday
- Fun office space located by London Liverpool Street
- Company benefits - Pru Vitality Healthcare, subsidised Virgin Active gym membership, extended gym lunches, season ticket travel loan, contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme
Central London (2 minute walk from London Liverpool Street Station or a 3 minute walk from Moorgate Station).
- Designing supporting graphics for blogs and social media posts, including infographics and animations
- Producing collateral for sales meetings and conferences such as presentations, brochures, white papers, leaflets, business cards, exhibition stands, corporate gifts etc.
- Storyboarding and bringing vector-based graphics to life through 2D/3D animation to promote the brands and create explainer videos for each of their unique services.
- Editing photos designing imagery for the company website and email marketing campaigns
- Designing and customising icons, graphics, tables and graphs for presentations and other marketing collateral
- Preparing artwork for print and placing orders with print suppliers
- Using website content management system (CMS) to publish and update website content
- Liaising with other departments to fully understand technical requirements and client specifications
- Aiding marketing team with projects and campaigns as required
- Ability to design high level, professional-looking graphics, short animations, presentations and documents
- Versatile across a range of Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud programs (eg. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Animate, Premiere Pro, After Effects etc.)
- Able to work in different styles and adapt designs to suit different target markets.
- Experience in creating and distributing email marketing campaigns
- Able to adapt designs into editable business templates in non-design packages where necessary for wider business use (eg. MS PowerPoint & Word)
- Highly organised and able to balance several projects and deadlines across multiple brands.
- Willing to actively contribute creative ideas and positive suggestions in team meetings.
- Interest/background in life sciences
- Familiarity with marketing/advertising theory including the marketing mix & AIDA
- Experience using any of the following marketing tools Hubspot, Dotmailer, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster tools, Bing Webmaster, Hootsuite
- Ability to read and write HTML / CSS to identify and correct errors in code
To apply, please click Apply or submit your CV and portfolio to Stephanie Read (firstname.lastname@example.org). If emailing, please mention where you saw our advert. Successful applicants will be asked to complete a short brief as part of the assessment process before being invited for interview.