This British Company manufactures beautiful bespoke furniture, cabinetry and specialist joinery work for a global network of clients. Their large purpose-built manufacturing complex is home to traditional cabinet making, veneering, carving and gilding skills, complemented by modern design, manufacturing and finishing techniques.
They work on both classical and contemporary interiors including dressing rooms, staircases and libraries, cinemas, wine rooms, games rooms and yachts and the role of Production Manager is pivotal to the smooth and efficient running of their workshops.
- Planning production between multiple departments, across multiple locations
- Making efficient and effective use of resources based on skillsets, availability and other factors
- Ensuring effective flow between departments
- Working with Project Managers and Department Heads to ensure they meet their clients' timescales and expectations
- Assisting the Head of Operations with process improvements
Person / Experience Required:
The successful candidate will be a positive, enthusiastic and resourceful self-starter, who excels in planning, and understands the interdependencies between work, departments and critical path planning. Tenacity, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills are required to perform the role successfully.
You will need relevant experience and skills in planning and managing resources. Manufacturing knowledge is a strong preference as is experience within a bespoke environment.