A fast-growing engineering practice are seeking a pro-active marketing manager for their central London-based studio. You will be responsible for developing the marketing strategy, raising the profile of the practice and winning new projects.
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy.
- Build detailed understanding of the company's ethos, style and sectors.
- Responsible for the practice's brand and visual appearance.
- Produce and organise marketing materials.
- Structure internal database of company images and update marketing material.
- Website, social media and weekly news feed.
- Work alongside PR company and press to maximize the potential for publication.
- Manage arrangements for conferences and organise internal and external events.
- Prepare awards submission material.
- Preparing large bid documents and PQQ submissions.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in marketing and bid coordination within relevant industry.
- Strong interest in the built environment, design or architecture.
- Excellent writing ability and content creation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and Adobe CS.
- Strong client relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and focus on quality.
An excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and enjoyable workplace and become an integral part of the team.