Senior Graphic Designer
We are looking for an experienced senior designer to join our creative agency, based in the Surrey Hills in Albury, Guildford.
We are a small design agency with a fantastic client base and some really exciting projects on the go. From aspiring startups through to international brands, we are looking for someone who can inspire and develop great ideas and deliver work aligned to our reputation for creative excellence. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our growing team.
Our approach is authentic, personal and bespoke. We pride ourselves on uncovering a narrative and visually communicating a brand's story. Joining as a Senior Graphic Designer you'll help create visual identities, design user-friendly websites, high-quality brochures, marketing communications, and much more.
The Senior Designer will conceive and design brand, web and print projects from inception to production. Utilising your flair for design with a can-do approach, expect to use graphics, illustration, and animation to maximise visual impact, present design solutions, evaluate ideas, continually enhance skills (typography, layout, illustration, art direction) and much more. Your inspiration, ideas, skill and attention to detail will help deliver superb projects that help clients grow stronger.
- Experience in a similar design role working across Brand, Web and Print projects;
- The ability to use initiative and creativity in devising brand / campaign strategies to achieve objectives;
- Superb Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Excellent organisational skills, with accuracy and attention to detail;
- The ability to work as an efficient, reliable and flexible team member;
- An ability to understand and work effectively with developers on websites & apps;
- Experience and understanding of print process, effects and finishes.
- Understand how to deliver the brand experience across the full range of physical and digital media, and how to translate that delivery into style guidelines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and versatile Senior Designer to work for an innovative agency who will value the talent and skills you bring to the team.