Senior Account Director
Position: Senior Account Director
Our client is a well-respected Public Relations Agency who work with all sorts of brands, personalities and businesses across all sorts of sectors including Arts & Entertainment, Consumer, Media & Technology, Government and Politics and the Third Sector. They are seeking an experienced Senior Account Director to join the team.
Overall Objectives of Role
The primary focus of this role is to support the development and growth of the team and the client base. This will involve managing a team, identification and pursuit of new business opportunities, developing and executing PR strategies for clients, being a primary contact for key clients and ensuring the smooth running of client facing and internal projects utilising the in-house team, freelancers and external agencies where appropriate.
- Provide strategic management to assigned clients, demonstrating the ability to adapt quickly to varied requirements and influence differing audiences.
- Lead in the development and implementation of creative, effective and influential PR campaigns, demonstrating sound project management skills
- Combine creativity with knowledge of the media to recognise media angles and generate positive news coverage, profile pieces and features across a broad media spectrum
- Liaise with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Build effective relationships with clients, the media and contacts, demonstrating appropriate and effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to write “journalist quality” press releases and successfully handle media relations
- Sell ideas, promotions and features to clients and media
- Work independently and with senior management to identify new business opportunities, generate new accounts and actively participate in new business pitches
- Produce and monitor accurate and clear forecasting information
- Track and reconcile project fee and expense budgets
- Maintain agreed client activity and budgets and alert the MD to any budget overspend/underspend
- Lead and manage a team to deliver successful campaigns and excellent client service.
- Provide support, guidance and development to team members in an inclusive environment.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.