New Business Development Manager
Our client based in Worcestershire are a Design agency designing and manufacturing exhibition stands and events worldwide with over 22 years' experience in our industry.
Our client is looking for that 'special' New Business Development Manager. Below is the job description and salary package will be dependent on what turnover they feel they can do in the rest of our financial year that ends 31st May 2018. We would also be interested in what annual turnover they believe they could bring in the following year.
1) Tele-selling and generating own enquiries and following up leads from our telesales team. Bringing existing contacts to the business and set up meetings with these
2) Meeting new/existing customers to take briefs
3) Briefing and liaising with designers
4) Collating all costs for projects with the Operations department and our Contractor/Metalworker
5) Creating a cost analysis sheet for all enquiries and orders with a minimum GP of 33% (To be stored on server)
6) Creating a quote for all enquiries and orders (To be stored on server)
7) Presenting concepts and quotes to clients
8) Passing projects over to Operations for site orders and liaising with Contractor for build
9) Management of site ordering and contractors in conjunction with a Project Manager
10) Raising invoices for job
11) On site project management in conjunction with a Project Manager
12) Hand over to client
13) Show walking at shows and approaching exhibitors during shows
14) Travelling internationally
Preferably already working in a creative agency and within Exhibition Design and manufacture.
Package to include: -
Quarterly bonus system
20 days holiday (plus UK Bank Holidays)
Please send your up to date CV to apply