Senior Account Manager
This leading brand and creative communications agency, who work with an impressive roster of clients spanning Education, Corporate, Healthcare & Fitness and Leisure clients, are looking for hybrid Senior Account Manager with top project management skills to join the team, to work on a key client.
This client is currently open to Senior Account Managers on a long term contract option, as well as permanently.
What will this role include?
- Managing a core client, acting as a key liaison on the status of work & finances, always working to identify potential opportunities for growth for your client, leading them strategically whilst also leading internally on delivery
- You'll build an intricate, passionate knowledge of the brand you're working with and really sink your teeth in; understanding their business needs, ambitions and the brand ID through and through
- Encompassing the financial responsibility of the account, planning ahead and ensuring that all projects are thoroughly resourced, scoped and planned
- You'll work closely with the in-house strategy team to truly absorb yourself into the development and evolution of the brand
- You'll know when to bring in the expertise of your Design Director, Strategists and your clients marketing team/ design support, to strategise and scope bespoke projects
- Reporting directly into the Account Director and CSD, you will be able to seamlessly transition into the role, quickly building rapport with your client/ stakeholders and peers alike, confident in your client servicing and project management skills
What type of person will you be?
- Experience across communications strategy, integrated campaigns spanning print, video, digital, apps and branding is essential - whilst at the SAM level, you'll still muck in with all areas of project management; scoping, resourcing, scheduling, supplier liaison and utilising various systems and PM tools
- You'll be personable, inspiring with a really strong team player mentality!
- To compliment your personality, you'll also have a natural business acumen, able to identify opportunities, whilst strategically and creatively solving your clients marketing needs
- Whilst you'll take an overview of the account and managing the client relationship, you'll equally get stuck in with the nitty gritty of the project, rolling up your sleeves and having a non-precious attitude
If you are a driven, proactive and passionate Senior Account Manager with a strong grounding in project management, looking for a new opportunity with a leading creative agency, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!