Production Manager - set and event design
This theatrical design and production company work with high profile brands and events to produce and deliver a diverse range of sets and props for events, product launches, exhibitions, sampling campaigns and experiential marketing projects.
They are now seeking an individual to manage the production of projects and oversee company operations. This is a pivotal hands-on role managing a hardworking and committed production team.
Person / Experience Required:
Candidates would ideally come from a proven theatrical or exhibition background and have experience in production management of a broad range of sets, props and modular units, from conception through to execution. Working with an adaptable, flexible, accommodating attitude is a must and understanding the ever-changing demands of high-end brands is essential.
- Experience in exacting manufacturing projects with strong production skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in supervising and motivating a team of workers
- Good computer skills around MS office
- Experienced in the planning and executing of projects based around strict budgets and deadlines
- Ability to deliver reports on scheduling and costs
- Monitoring of product standards and implementation of quality-control programmes