This market leading branding and design agency that produce beautifully crafted work for leading fashion and luxury brands are looking for a Project Director to join the team, taking on board the overall direction and management of creative projects through successfully leading and mentoring a dedicated Client Services team.
What responsibilities does this role include?
- By passionately and thoughtfully mentoring and guiding a team of Project Managers, you will ensure that each and every project that the studio takes on is delivered within the desired time frame, budget and exceeds the clients expectations
- A key pillar of your role is leadership, and you'll work closely in collaboration with the creative team to ensure that the highest standard of creativity is being produced and inspired in reaction to every client brief, whilst also establishing yourself as the point of escalation for any project related issues that may arise
- You'll be comfortable managing the big budget projects, ensuring that the team work as efficiently as possible to ensure project profitability; you'll track and report financial forecasts and status' to the board when required
- You'll understand your teams strengths and ensure that the appropriate projects and tasks are allocated from the outset, overseeing the creation of scopes of work, budgets and schedules
- As a Project Director, you'll naturally build rapport with your clients, working to understand their businesses and manage their expectations
- You'll work in collaboration with the New Business team to develop and execute a strategic approach to growing accounts, identifying new avenues of profit and expanding the agencies offering within the market
- The role of Project Director is pivotal for this agency and you'll play a key part in nurturing the culture and positive working environment of the studio, working with HR to develop your teams key strengths, passions and progression; you'll inspire your team through dedicated mentoring, confident leadership and a positive attitude
If you're looking for a new challenge and possess all the necessary skills, attitude and experience, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to register your interest ASAP.
Apply for Project Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly