Creative Director - Digital
- Job Functions
- Design Management
You will need to be a well-rounded creative who is able to provide direction on conceptual ideation, design, digital, copywriting, digital and multimedia content across the huge variety of different beer brands they have in their portfolio! You will lead and drive the Creative Department, mentor, develop and direct the Creative Team, responsible for driving conceptual creative quality and innovation, while maintaining an excellent standard of execution.
- A beer lover!
- A strong understanding of brands and an integrated perspective on marketing.
- High-level digital agency experience.
- Very strong conceptual creative abilities and a proven track record of delivering exciting, progressive and effective creative ideas.
- A broad, well informed strategic perspective.
- Overflowing with great ideas, strong communication & collaboration skills.
- Exception at developing conceptual ideas and smart, effective work across the full spectrum of digital creativity.
- Experience across conceptual creative, copywriting, art direction and branding.
- Proven leadership.
- Expert in digital media and communications.
- Start-up mind set & obviously a great sense of humour!
This is a really exciting opportunity to be a key part of the senior management team, stepping up into a role where you can really make a difference and shape and influence the agency and its output as they continue to grow. Working closely with the European and Global marketing leadership, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact and work on some amazing brands!
They are based in an amazing office in central London, this advert probably doesn't do this role justice - drop me a message to have a chat in more detail - email@example.com