Databarracks is a disaster recovery and cloud service provider based in South West London. We have grown substantially since we were founded in 2003. We have won new business and industry awards typical of companies many times our size. We did this by maintaining a small company ethos and hiring clever, motivated people who are invested in what they do and fun to be around.
We're a tight and focused team, with the internal resources to provide meaningful opportunities for progression and on-the-job training. Some of our most senior staff members started in entry-level positions and have, through personal drive and internal support, made leaps up the career ladder.
You’re responsible for how Databarracks presents itself to the world.
You’ll have your hands on all aspects of design – print, digital, video and branding. We’re always looking for the best ways to make Databarracks standout, and you can be at the forefront of that.
You’re the owner and guardian of the Databarracks brand.
- Document design and layout for resources
- Short and long-form animation for social and video
- Managing CMS
- Assets for email Marketing and Automation tools (Marketo)
- Design UI for digital products and portals
- Event stand design and creation
- Direct mail
- PowerPoint design for pitches and presentations
- Data visualisation and infographic creation
You’ll work in a small, tight-knit marketing team. You will also work with senior management, sales, technical and development teams.
You’re passionate about using design to make an impact inside and outside the firm, and help to drive Databarracks’ performance.
You can take a brief, understand the problem and provide creative solutions
You have laser like attention to detail
You can juggle one or two major projects and small day-to-day tasks – delivering on-time and to-brief.
- A great portfolio
- An ability to communicate complex ideas visually
- A desire to learn and improve
- An interest in technology
- Adobe CS, specifically: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and After Effects
- HTML CSS
- Typography and layout
- An understanding of B2B technology design customs
- WordPress & common CMS
- Premier or Final Cut Pro
- Marvel, Balsamiq, InVision
What you get:
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- A panoramic office overlooking the river
- Breakfast provided
- Regular socials and activities
Minimum 2 years’ experience