Our client, a fully integrated design studio based in Hertfordshire are looking for a Creative Lead to join their team to work across exciting projects within the broadcast industry. As one of the Lead Creatives, you will create, explore, inspire & art direct creative concepts not limited to TV, Radio, TTL as well as pitches for new business opportunities. You will be responsible for coming up with ideas that capture audience attention, inspire behaviour changes and make a real difference to our clients’ businesses. They are looking for an influential leader to craft and hone the agency’s creative responses.
Key Qualities, Skills and Responsibilities
- Oversee and lead the team ensuring all work is of the highest standards
- Present our creative ideas to senior leadership and clients
- Innovate our offering, taking advantage of any opportunity to expand into new platforms, services and approaches
- Participate in new business pitches
- Handle multiple projects at one time. We don’t multi-task we juggle!
- Be able to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Be Agile. Always ready to rise to any challenge with a keen eye for detail
- Be the brand voice, enforcing guidelines & ensuring consistency
- Working quickly and efficiently and know when & where to spend the extra time to make something great
- Track and report on projects, teams and efficiencies
- Establish and implement team development plans
- A portfolio of standout creative ideas
- 8+ years experience telling compelling stories
- Track record of delivering exceptional creative concepts and leading teams on high profile projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An ambitious out-of-the-box approach, with an ability to motivate team members beyond their comfort zones
- Excellent decision-making and problem solving skills
- The ability to build and nurture internal and external relationships
- An understanding of budget management, Clearcast, agency workflows and other industry standards
- A love for inspiring action!
- Attractive salary
- 25 days holiday
- A buzzing environment filled with excited, like-minded people
- Drinks fridge (Yep free beer...and cider)
- A great company culture that encourages development.