Senior FF&E Designer
Are you a Senior FF&E Designer or specialist with proficient luxury design experience, a passion for FF&E and impeccable taste? If you are have the penchant for travel and working with global luxury hotels then this is the opportunity for you. My client are a bold and contemporary interior design studio currently seeking an all-rounded Senior FF&E Designer/Interior Designer with a flair for hotel design to join their team based in a stunning office in west London. They boast a truly global reach with their current portfolio of projects spanning across Europe, North America and Asia. The role will involve working on one of their most high-profile hospitality projects to date based in Los Angeles leading the full FF&E process. You will be expected to demonstrate proven ability to work as part of a team on several large-scale hospitality and high-end residential projects.
The ideal candidate will have;
- A degree in interior design or a similar qualification.
- Circa 7 years in the Hotel/Hospitality and High-End Residential sectors.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD (essential), InDesign, Photoshop and Specsources..
- A passion and exquisite eye for high end furniture, fabrics, and finishes.
- A portfolio demonstrating a strong creative and technical ability - space planning.
- The ability to manage a team and deliver projects on-time and on budget.
- The ability to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.