Senior Retail Designer
Within a large well-known design group sits a small friendly creative agency punching well above its weight.
Within that agency sit some very creative people... and they need a new colleague - a friendly, organised, and highly-creative shopper marketing expert.
Joining the existing team, this designer will be responsible for creating and implementing POS, toolkits and a variety of digital assets for some of the UK's leading brands.
The Senior Designer will work closely with design leads, project managers, artworkers, visualisers and your design team to originate brief-hitting shopper journeys, using their knowledge of multi-channel retail touchpoints and experience of delivering high quality design work.
The ideal person will likely:
- Have extensive experience in designing multi-channel retail touchpoints for FMCG brands
- Display a good understanding of print production and digital media processes
- Be highly skilled within the Adobe CS environment and comfortable with MS Office too
- Have the ability to manage own time and prioritise work
- Be persuasive and articulate about their own ideas while remaining respectful of colleagues' opinions
- The successful designer will get involved with all aspects of the creative process, building direct relationships with clients and suppliers and delivering well-thought, well-researched and high quality projects in an independent and empowered manner.
This is a great opportunity to join an agency enjoying a renaissance. There's plenty of work to be done, plenty of new clients on the horizon and plenty of room for an intelligent and honest self-starter to build their career.