Junior Account Executive
Our client, a destination branding agency, are on the hunt for an enthusiastic Junior Account Executive to join their expanding team at their London office.
As a Junior Account Executive, you will help to support the Account Management team to deliver a variety of marketing campaigns predominantly within the property industry. You will be involved in the client brief-taking process, briefing designers and web developers and other creative teams. You will also assist the team with managing social media accounts. You will support the management team in every aspect to ensure that all projects are scheduled and delivered on time and on budget.
The agency are looking for someone who has a passion for brand, marketing and property and who is motivated by delivering an exceptional standard of work for their clients. The successful candidate should have previous experience of social content or marketing within an agency or directly client-side. You must have proven experience of managing multiple projects and be able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment whilst still delivering a high standard of work. Exceptional organisational skills are essential, and you must be both self-motivated and able to effectively manage your time.
The position offers excellent opportunity for rapid career progression for the right individuals. Your days will be varied - some days will be spent running around the city between client meetings or site visits, while some will be spent brainstorming with your peers, organising photo shoots or updating critical paths.
- Demonstrable initiative and enthusiasm
- Organised and able to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong administrative skills with great attention to detail
- Either a degree in marketing or relevant experience in the sector
- Proficient computer skills.
- Act as internal liaison between the account management team to which you are assigned and with other relevant departments
- Liaise with clients and ensure that their requests are dealt with efficiently
- Liaise with suppliers such as photographers, printers
- Ensure smooth-running of the production process through liaison with production department
- Help ensure that budgets and deadlines are met consistently
- Manage the coordination of meetings and brainstorms, and ensure that the team have appropriate materials to hand
- Prepare and issue all relevant paperwork required to monitor the progress of work - such as status reports
- Proof-read and check accurate setting of artwork before it leaves the studio and is presented to clients
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com