Middleweight Digital Artwork Designer
- Job Functions
Middleweight Digital Artwork Designer / Media and Entertainment
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Digital Artwork Designer to work at one of UK’s biggest and most respected media and entertainment businesses in their Central London offices.
We’re looking for a Digital Artwork Designer who has a passion for creating exciting visuals and coming up with original artwork, branding and image processing across digital products and services.
You'll be a confident communicator who can combine creativity, great team work with the ability to work technically, accurately and quickly in a fast paced, reactive environment.
A key interest in designing engaging artwork for social media channels would be advantageous to this role!
Role and Responsibilities: -
You will be responsible for the creation of original artwork and images in a variety of different areas
- Creating artwork for a variety of communications material to include: Digital App & web assets, Advertising, Branding and Marketing projects/campaigns. Occasionally print artwork but this is predominantly a digital position.
- Creating engaging artwork and templates for social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat).
- Creating artwork of the highest standard within customer guidelines.
- Ensure that all artwork work is delivered according to brand and corporate identity guidelines.
- Adapting artwork based on feedback from internal stakeholders.
- Constructing Artwork master templates for use throughout the organisation.
- Putting together internal guidelines for artwork.
- Working on a variety of different projects covering app and web assets, podcast cover artwork, social assets, typography, retouching, layouts and illustrations.
- Creating, preparing, proofing and checking production ready artwork.
Skills & experience: -
- Advanced command of industry standard design tools (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, After Effects for light animation).
- An ability to work on a number of projects at any time.
- Experience working to short deadlines and fast turnaround times.
- Previous experience designing for social media campaigns
To apply for this Middleweight Digital Artwork Designer job, please get in touch sending your CV and portfolio link ASAP.
Apply for Middleweight Digital Artwork Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly