A Creative Event Production Agency in Central London are looking for a Senior Event Production Manager/Producer. It's an uber-fun and fast-paced environment with a team with a lot of personality! They have an amazing founder at the helm who creates a nice working environment for all members of the team. They produce extremely creative high-end custom events for their clients with almost unimaginable attention to detail. They are looking for a very polished, yet personable crème de la crème Producer/Production Manager to join their existing Event Production team on a permanent basis.
There are excellent promotion and development opportunities in the role and its an opportunity to work on some of the very best luxury and fashion events projects.
They are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- A wealth of experience in the events production space (this isn't an entry-level role!)
- The ability to specify technical requirements across lighting, sound and video are very useful (please note, this is not a Technical Production Manager role)
- High-Level /Operational knowledge of software such as AutoCAD and Sketch Up (hands on design knowledge isn't necessary)
- Broad experience across logistics co-ordination
- Crew and Artist/Celebrity management/liaison
- Physical structure builds (sets, staging and scenery etc) are a real bonus
- Ideally will have a driving license
- The willingness to work on evenings and weekends as required to complete a project
- Strong budgetary management skills (experience managing project budgets in excess of £100,000)
- A rolodex of clients would be very helpful!
- Confidence in ensuring that Heath and Safety procedures are adhered to
- The very best client-facing skills - presentable, personable, likeable and extremely emotionally intelligent
Please apply with your updated CV (with a phone number) as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this role - because it will progress very quickly!
Apply for Event Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly