Senior Design - FMCG Packaging
We're currently partnering with a well-established, and well-renown packaging & branding agency who predominately work with FMCG and F&B clients. There focus is packaging but work will also span across brand creation and retail-design so they like designers who see packaging design in more complete brand perspective. They're looking to add a Senior Designer to their creative team - someone to lead the team, who is creatively driven, has extensive packaging experience but an ambition to work on a greater scope of work.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Creatively lead projects in a hands-on capacity, with a high level of autonomy.
- Presenting creative internally and externally
- Lead, manage and inspire middle-wight and junior designers within the team.
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Strong background in branding and specifically packaging
- Creative flair
- A high level of strategic thinking
- A good eye for detail and high level of craft
If you're excited by this opportunity and feel you have the relevant experience please send your CV and portfolio to register your interest with Tomorrow - email@example.com