Part II Assistant / Recently Qual Architect
I'm working exclusively on an exciting position with a multi award-winning AJ100 architectural practice based in Central London who are looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant or recently qualified Architect with Revit skills to join and strengthen their team.
This is a great opportunity for a budding Architect to gain experience within an established practice working on high-profile projects, London-based and UK wide.
If you are…
- RIBA Part II/III qualified,
- Experienced with Revit (no worries if you're intermediate level, they'll provide training!),
- Experienced working on UK-based projects,
- Well versed with medium/large-scale residential projects, and ideally education projects but this isn't essential,
- A team-player,
- Able to work on projects at any stage, in particular stages 4&5...
… Please apply by sending Katie Jones at Adrem Group your up to date CV and portfolio, or get in touch with me for a confidential chat - my contact details can be found on the Adrem website.
You will receive a competitive salary, support from their experienced team and an extensive benefits package.
Don't miss out and apply now!