Senior Account Manager
The Fix creative are currently recruiting for a super talented and energetic Senior Account Manager with a passion for great design. As a Senior Account Manager you will be working on world famous brands with a dedicated client servicing team. As the key contact for your clients you will be driving the business, managing all aspects of the brands projects. You will work closely with your clients to produce creative plans for their brands, develop inspiring creative briefs for the teams and champion outstanding creative work. The Senior Account Manager will have the support of 130 design professionals at a beautiful studio in Camden Town. With a large client servicing team in a growing business there are plenty of opportunities here for you to develop and progress within the agency.
Senior Account Manager duties:
· Writing inspiring creative briefs for the design team
· Producing compelling presentations for delivery to clients
· Effective commercial project management
· Producing timely project updates and contact reports
· Negotiating time and fees with clients
· Explaining the design process and requirements to client teams
· Communicating promptly and effectively internally and to clients
· Proactively building business, seeking out new opportunities with clients
Senior Account Manager role Benefits:
Company Pension - company will match your pension contribution between 5% and 7% of your salary
Private Health Care via Vitality
Discretionary annual bonus
Life Assurance Policy
Income protection policy
20 days holiday per year plus Christmas closing
We are interested in hearing from Senior Account Managers who come from a top design/advertising/integrated/branding/comms/digital agency.
Experience on a global piece of business would be beneficial.
Experience of pack design is of interest but not essential