An award winning Structural Engineering Practice are seeking applications for an experienced and motivated Marketing Manager. This is a sociable practice that works on beautiful and innovative projects for a fantastic array of clients. The company has had great success over the past few years and are now in a position to take on a dedicated Marketing Manager to oversee all the marketing activities.
The role will entail;
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy
- Responsible for the brand and visual appearance of the practice
- Create and organise marketing materials
- Overseeing and updating the website and social media
- Compiling bid documents and credentials
- Collate and manage templates, standardise reports, office systems
- Organising company events, visits and conferences
- Working alongside a PR company to maximise potential for publication
- Ensuring the brand identity and the business ethos
- Preparation of award submissions
The successful applicant will have experience in a previous marketing manager role, ideally within a design or construction industry. You will also have a strong working knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop.
Their ideal candidate will be passionate about the built environment, with a knowledge of the construction or Architecture. You will be a fun and adaptable character, with a 'can-do' attitude.
How do I apply?
Please send your CV to Abi at email@example.com or apply through our website.