Digital Production Lead -12 Month Maternity Contract
This market leading retail experience agency, who specialise in integrating digital and print communication design are looking for a Production Lead for their Digital team, for a 12-month maternity contract. This independent agency partner with some of the worlds leading retail brands to create innovative, ground-breaking consumer experiences through both physical and digital touchpoints.
- Working in the dedicated Digital team, you will effectively scope projects and requirements, reporting to the Design Director and collaborating with cross functional teams, managing the end to end delivery of interactive projects
- This is a pivotal role which will see you act as a key lynchpin between internal teams spanning design, production, strategy and accounts and externally, with your clients, managing their expectations around delivery, identifying potential future opportunities for development and pushing back where necessary
- You will develop detailed project plans, assessing risk, tracking milestones, resourcing relevant freelancers when needed, negotiating fee proposals when needed, consulting third parties through to evaluation of projects
- You'll work closely with the Finance department, accountable for regular budgeting updates and forecasts
- Prior experience managing complex digital projects, from initial brief and scoping through to delivery
- Excellent project management skills, managing the full lifecycle of a project including a solid understanding of the technical digital elements involved
- You'll have prior experience in a senior, leading position, able to make authoritative decisions and confidently lead a team
- You'll have excellent client facing abilities, and be commercially astute; able to build relationships whilst also strategically identifying future opportunities
- As a Production Lead, you will be up to speed with all current methodologies and industry trends across digital platforms
If you are an experienced Production Lead with strong digital acumen, ready to take on a new challenge with this industry leading agency, available for a maternity contract starting mid June 2019, then pop your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk now!