The Fix have an exciting opportunity for a Creative Lead to join our client in Hertfordshire. They are an Audio visual production company for Live Events.
Creative Lead role:
As a Creative Lead you will be working alongside a multidisciplinary team, you will design and produce content for new business proposals and existing client projects that will include event brand and identity, environment design, set and stage design, presentation and template design, motion graphic and video production, interactive experiences and large format print.
Key activities and responsibilities of the Creative Lead:
- The Creative Lead will work with the Creative Director and core design team to develop and deliver creative, innovative and strategically considered design work across a wide range of brand, digital, environment, live and print projects
- Expand and apply ideas to different touch-points with flair and consistency
- Understand the constraints and opportunities within client brand guidelines to push the boundaries of what can be achieved
- Attend, contribute to and help facilitate creative brainstorms
- Lead the creative design process on dedicated projects and new business proposals
- Attend client meetings and pitch presentations, communicating creative concepts with passion and clarity
- Balance the demands of creative excellence and commercial imperatives to complete projects on time, on budget and on brief
- Uncover and share interesting trends and developments across all industry platforms
- Demonstrate strong team-working skills and the ability to build strong collaborative relationships across the company
- Motivate and help develop junior and mid-weight members of the creative team
- Actively engage in continuous improvement ensuring suggestions and opportunities are
highlighted to your line manager.
- Demonstrate commitment to the core values of the company.
- Take a participative role in the Company’s sustainability initiative and ensure where possible your actions support the achievement of this initiative; reuse, recycle and replenish.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety, corporate, client and legislative standards across the function