Junior - Midweight Creative Artworker / Designer – West London - £25,000 - £32,000pa
Junior Creative Artworker / Designer – West London - £25,000 - £32,000pa
I am working with a fun and collaborative integrated / advertising agency, that are on the hunt for a great all-round Jnr-Mid Creative Artworker, with a key eye for design.
In this role you will work on some very high profile, and varied campaigns across both print and digital. You will work on a wide variety of media including billboards, out of home, press, in store and therefore should be used to working on everything from large format through to all manner of shapes and sized cutter guides. You must have a proven track record in delivering a range of highly accurate print ready artwork from provided assets or master creative. The Creative Artworker will also get the opportunity to improve your Photoshop skills by doing some retouching, such as cut outs, extending backgrounds and a little colour correction if you already have skills in this area.
- Seeing a campaign through from Creative assets / masters to finished print ready deliverables.
- Working to tight deadlines and in pressured environments.
- A keen eye for detail is a must and ability to follow strict guidelines.
- Fluency in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is essential.
- Additional knowledge of After Effects and Cinema 4D would be a big plus, however, if you haven’t worked with them before, the agency may give you an opportunity to learn them over time.
If you are a talented and detail orientated Creative Artworker and are interested in your next work opportunity, make sure to drop me a line!