Are you a creative, passionate about design and looking for varied work across packaging, print and digital? We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer or Graphic Designer to join our client's in-house Design team working on skincare, haircare and personal care brands globally.
You will be working on packaging design and a wide range of customer facing campaigns from digital and social media photography to traditional media advertising, packaging and marketing communications. We are looking for someone with true creative flair and a passion for fresh and innovative design.
What you'll do as a Graphic Designer:
- Report into Creative Design Manager and work with other departments and departmental Managers throughout the company
- Creating lifestyle photography and Videography for Social media using the in-house studio.
- Ownership of retouching and edits for all in-house and outsourced product photography.
- Deliver creative images, create lifestyle and video content which is innovative, timely and customer-centric to be formatted across multiple channels, particularly Instagram, Instagram Stories, Facebook and Twitter.
- Support on concept design of new personal care products. Working collaboratively, you'll create concepts and extensions for a large range of brands.
- Creation and maintenance of packaging artworks ensuring print ready files are suitable to the relevant supplier. Creation of visuals for presentations and new product development concepts.
- Supporting design and Marketing teams to ensure consistent brand communication across all forms of marketing collateral, including packaging, flyers, ads, digital assets, brochures and in-store POS
- Design of print ready press pieces and brochures. Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Keep up with the latest cultural and industry trends. Contribute to team brainstorms and idea generation for content, brand initiatives and campaigns.
What we want from the successful a Graphic Designer:
- Proficient knowledge and use of Creative Suite, Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat. After Effects, Premiere Pro & video editing skills are a bonus.
- Interest in and knowledge of social media, cosmetic trends, packaging trends and pop culture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with tight deadlines.
- You will have previous experience working within a studio environment, whether it be from university work placements or a full-time role.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role with evidence of a strong portfolio.
- Excellent attention to detail