Senior Account Executive
Are you passionate about health?
Do you want to work on brands that matter?
We are looking for an Account Executive with healthcare/pharma experience, who knows what it is like to work in an agency.
The day to day of the Account Executive role would be supporting the Account Directors in the management of the accounts sitting across both consumer healthcare and pharma.
What we are looking for in the successful Account Executive candidate:
- A healthcare agency background
- A people person - do you know what makes your clients and the internal teams ticks
- Attention to detail is your middle name
- A self-starter who is happy to get stuck in where needed
- Someone who understands the art of communication
- Someone flexible and collaborative Someone who is persuasive – can sell work and ideas
- A digital junkie, must have a passion for social media
Account Executive Job Requirements:
- Taking a brief and turning it into something meaningful
- Develop relationships with the Account Directors and your relevant client/brand managers
- Communication and management of internal and external stakeholders
- Delivering projects on time and in budget
- Participate in shaping creative strategy for the clients
- Evaluate creative output against the creative brief
- Identify and build on growth opportunities in your accounts
- Understands and executes financial management and timesheets for clients and projects
- Management of studio schedule, clarity of time available and deadlines
- Completing and maintaining job bags for all projects in as much detail as possible
- Liaising with and managing third party suppliers
- Loves presenting and can hold a room
- Knowing your brands and therapy areas inside out
- Keeping updated on changes in the NHS and the impact on the pharmaceutical/health and wellbeing industries
Qualifications of the Account Executive:
Preferably a bachelor’s degree (BSc) or nursing qualification and 1 years' related experience preferred. Alternatively, we equally value the right candidate in someone with life experience and 2 years industry experience in a similar or leading role in a UK healthcare advertising agency.
If you tick the boxes above you are the right fit for my client and so I would love to hear from you!