Spanish Speaking Interior Architect, Working Client Side Project Management for a Global Organisatio
White Space has been commissioned by a global foreign exchange company, who possess over 25 years of experience in the foreign exchange market. A market leading group who are looking recruit a “Client Side” Project Manager, to join their in-house property team, which is based in their head office in London (Central). The role for the right candidate to start managing their rollout program across Europe-Spain in particular. This is a long term hire to take over someone’s role who has been in the business for years, this person however wants to eventually step back after a handover period to the right person, after that the right person will be reporting into board director. The organization has 117 branches globally. The role will include liaising & negotiating with the council of each city, as well as supervising construction on site. Hence why a truly flexible, problem solver and quick learner is needed as soon as possible.
- 580 strong global organization
- Family owned business founded in 1992
- International Head Office in London
- A multi award winning diverse group
WHY APPLY FOR THIS ROLE?
- This is an opportunity to manage a faced-paced rollout programme throughout Europe and beyond
- You will be heavily involved in the process and overseeing projects from initial stages through to completion on site
- You will get to be part of a very experienced and successful team
- Having the opportunity to travel on a regular basis
- Extremely competitive Salary
- Managing contractors on site
- Excellent Negotiator and have the ability to work on multiple faced-paced projects
- Bilingual - Spanish speaking
- Be able to liaise with contractors and apply local rules and regulations
- Someone who can handle a lot of responsibility, works well under pressure and is organised
- Able to communicate visually using AutoCAD/Photoshop
For more information do not hesitate to get in touch, this is a great opportunity to be part of something big, travel and gain experience.