creative artworker contract
Fantastic opportunity for a talented midweight creative artworker to join this busy brand and advertising studio of a successful publishers.
The Creative team works across the portfolio producing print, digital, video and animated creative whilst developing and protecting the brand and sub brands.
The Creative Artworker supports all Designers working with a wide range of print and digital design briefs for various marketing departments.
The Creative Artworker needs to be able to work swiftly paying attention to detail and typography, and taking great care to ensure all elements are on-brand. The Creative Artworker will be required to liaise directly with marketing teams, be confident in asking questions and have a good communication skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop,
knowledge and use in After effects, Animate
• Knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of mail merging process between Adobe software and Microsoft Office
• Strong eye for detail and precision
• Competent fast worker
• Strong typography skills
• Be comfortable using own initiative on some design projects
• Good communication skills
• Enthusiastic team player and a self-starter
• Strong organisational skills and experience with dealing with people on all levels
• Diplomatic, convincing, confident, can-do attitude
• Must have a recognised design qualification e.g. BA, BFA etc.
• Idea generation