Motion Graphics Designer
The Fix are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to join our client in Hertfordshire.
**PLEASE NOTE - due to location, you MUST be able to drive**
We are a group a of three innovative agencies that create music and digital experiences for branded spaces. Our varied but complimentary skillsets blend creative disciplines - brands marketing, content production, specialised music design and consultancy, with technology expertise - digital media network design, development, implementation, service and support.
Our impressive client list spans leisure, retail, health and fitness and luxury hospitality.
Our entire technology platform is designed, developed, operated, supported and enhanced in-house. This enables us to be highly innovative in response to creative client project requirements or business opportunities.
The Motion Graphics Role:
You will be expected to hit the ground running as we are looking for candidates who are confident in motion graphic design and graphic design. We're looking for a friendly colleague to join our existing team in our Hertford studio.
Ideally the Motion Graphics Designer will possess strong presentation skills - with the ability to present work in a confident, appealing and professional manner. The Motion Graphics Designer must be able to deliver and work to schedules and deadlines, be familiar with studio practices and efficient creative workflow.
Projects range from motion graphics briefs including digital screens video content, branded videos, online and social campaign content and conceptual proposals through to graphic design work for bespoke user interfaces including apps and touchscreens, through to brochure design for marketing materials and proposals.
Your Experience as a Motion Graphics Designer:
- educated to degree level in relevant subject
- minimum of 3 years’ experience, ideally in a faced paced environment (from client or agency perspective)
Your Responsibilities as a Motion Graphics Designer:
Working with the team, you will be working alongside account managers to develop creative assets for both our clients and internal teams:
- Motion Graphic Design qualification with at least 3 years’ experience
- Strong After Effects skills
- Working knowledge of plugins (Trapcode, Optical Flares and Element 3D)
- Graphic design experience
- Strong Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Cinema 4D skills preferred but not required
- Basic Editing skills (Premiere Pro)
- Good understanding of video formats
- Post production experience a bonus
Your talents as a Motion Graphics Designer:
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- excellent time management and organization
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Appreciation of branding and design principles
- Natural interest in good design, trends and references
- Awareness of current youth brands, culture and lifestyle
- Bundles of initiative