Senior Digital Designer
We are working with a boutique branding agency in vibrant East London to find them a Senior Digital Designer with a real dedication to the craft of design. Working on projects within the Luxury, Property, Retail, Food, Beverage, Adventure and Travel sectors, you’ll join a dedicated team of fifteen across two offices.
You’ll need to have a passion for identity, marketing and editorial and be able to adapt to working within the print and digital worlds, as you will own projects from concept to delivery, with the assistance of a Creative Director, Writers, Developers and Account Managers.
This agency has a long history of building brands that truly engage with their customers and pride themselves on being at the forefront of branding and design, in London and beyond. This really is a great opportunity for a Senior Digital Designer who wants to work with an icon of the design industry, and make projects that get maximum exposure.
Key Qualities, Skills and Responsibilities
- Create beautiful and engaging websites and other digital experiences.
- Work with brand strategists and designers to bring brand visions to life.
- Propose a range of creative and innovative conceptual ideas for projects.
- Work independently, using your initiative to take an idea and run with it.
- Present concepts, designs and rationale internally and to clients.
- Take feedback and iterate quickly and effectively.
- Deliver screens, assets and prototypes to a high standard.
- Work with our in house development team at all stages of the project.
- Exceptional visual design skills with a portfolio demonstrating clear design thinking and problem solving.
- Professional experience, ideally within an agency environment.
- Aware of current visual and interactive trends, as well as best practices in digital design.
- Drive to improve and advance our understanding of its potential.
- Experience designing responsive websites across desktop, tablet and mobile sizes.
- Excellent typography and layout skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Great organisational skills, with the ability to juggle and prioritise multiple projects.
- Confidence in presenting to clients and stakeholders at a senior level.
- Experience in leading projects and supporting junior team members.
- Experience preparing content matrices for website imagery and managing workflows for site launch.
- High proficiency in Adobe creative suite.
- In-depth knowledge of Sketch & Zeplin
- Additional skills and experience in prototyping using Proto.io or similar tools.
- Appreciation for motion design.
- A collaborative, team-player attitude.
- Excellent time management and team working skills.
- Knowledge of After Effects and Premiere Pro is a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS would be a plus.