As one of the worlds leading artisans in professional home kitchens, this company takes pride in creating handcrafted pieces in their sleek industrial style, each kitchen showing off a bespoke design, sophisticated mechanisms and the experience of premium restaurant cooking.
Their London showroom is currently seeking an additional kitchen designer and they plan to open another showroom later this year. There will be excellent chances of progression as they are still growing their coverage of the UK marketplace.
This role would suit a designer who is still early on in their career but who has already had exposure to this marketplace. It will be a client facing role so your presence, communication and interpersonal skills will be important. Training will be provided and regular travel to clients, trade shows and to visit Head Office in Italy expected.
Person / Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2 years' relevant experience to include kitchens
- Qualifications in interior design or similar
- Literate with the Adobe CS
- Professional and smart in appearance
- Both creative and technically minded
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Excellent spoken and written English