The speed read:
A well-respected communications agency that produces thoughtful, strategic and beautifully designed work for businesses is looking for a Midweight Designer to join their team in London.
The agency's work spans both consumer and corporate sectors and they work on briefs for branding, moving image, campaigns, social and corporate reporting.
Day to day you'll report in to the Design Director and will be working on a mix of projects. This could be anything from animations, PPT presentations and brand identities through to beautifully designed print and digital projects. You'll be someone who enjoys variety within your working day.
This is a great opportunity to grow and be challenged as a designer as the agency is keen to see their staff do well and are generous with training.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage your own workload
- Confident with great interpersonal skills
- Someone with a can-do attitude that can turn their hand to any number of deliverables
- Passionate about beautiful design
- 2-5 years of agency experience
- A portfolio full of well-crafted work (any animation would also be a bonus)
- A willingness to adhere to guidelines paired with the creativity to develop ideas from existing assets
A great storyteller