Junior Designer / Animator
The speed read:
A busy brand communications agency is looking for a bright, enthusiastic Junior Graphic Designer with animation skills to join them at their West London studio on a rolling freelance contract.
You'll be working on branding projects for businesses in sectors ranging from telecoms to beauty - the output of the agency is diverse. Work ranges from print, campaigns, digital and motion to branded environments. You'll be someone who enjoys variety in your working day and has the ability to adapt and apply your skills flexibly.
As Junior Graphic Designer / Animator you'll be a bit of an all-rounder, able to both receive direction and be willing to give your own input into ideas that you'll then go on to implement. You'll be able to take existing assets and reformat them, as well as animate your own content for use across social media channels.
There's huge potential here to develop your skills and learn about designing for global brands. Collaboration is key - you'll work within a wider team of designers, researchers, strategists and writers.
This contract has an immediate start and is full-time based in South West London.
- Hard working and motivated, quick to pick things up
- Able to take a concept and work it through a process
- Enthusiastic and willing to get stuck in
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced studio environment
- A degree in Graphic Design
- A portfolio showing a range of projects (some with brilliant animation work)
- Knowledge of both pre-production and post-production processes
An all-hands-on-deck multitasker