Graphic Designer | £25-35k + Benefits | Hertfordshire/Bedfordshire
Our client is an independent British luxury lifestyle brand. They use the best materials to create beautifully handcrafted products that are sought after the world over.
The creative team is growing and they're looking for an inspirational, creative and experienced designer to join their team. You'll be working on the visual development of the brand as well as all digital and off-line assets. They're looking for someone that can contribute original and engaging ideas that will help to take the brand forward.
The work will be incredibly varied from designing window displays, POS, packaging, promotional material, social media graphics to web pages.
We're open to considering people wanting to work 4 days per week as well as full-time.
- Commercial experience in a luxury product environment preferred.
- Creative, original and visually literate.
- Advanced Adobe CS skills including: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and AfterEffects.
- Must have an appreciation of the dark and quirky in art, balanced with strong commercial instincts.
- Creative and visually literate.
- Excellent communication skills along with strong empathetic people skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of design in the luxury retail sector.
- HTML & CSS Coding skills not necessary but highly beneficial.
- A fine arts or design degree or similar.
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity.