Midweight Digital Designer
The speed read:
A well-established digital agency is looking for a Digital Designer with a portfolio full of brilliantly executed ideas.
This agency frequently work with businesses who are at the forefront of advances in tech, be it start-ups or big global organisations.
As part of a growing design team you’ll be working closely with writers and strategists, whom you will help to distill sometimes complex tech concepts into their purest form. You will have the ability to bring these ideas to life with great digital design, always exploring new ways to tell a great story. You will be a confident and smart Digital Designer with a portfolio full of brilliantly executed, super bright ideas that convince people of your talent and your dedication to innovation.
The work will include branding and content marketing across a variety of digital touchpoints. You will contribute with a strong focus on digital and design innovation to turn briefs into compelling work, from inception to final deliverables. The agency is hugely successful in their field and work on some really ambitious projects. You’ll be joining some of the brightest heads in content marketing, within a friendly and modern studio culture.
- A talented digital native with 3-5 years' expereince within a creative or digital agency
- Confident and collaborative, with the ability to mentor more junior members of the team
- Fascinated by innovation in technology and marketing
- In possession of a portfolio full of thought-provoking, beautifully executed ideas
- Someone who has a solid understanding of industry standard software (Adobe CC, Sketch, InVision - CGI and animation expereince also a plus)
- Positive and a great character to have around
Innovative and able to make the complex, simple