Senior Project Manager
Who You'll Be Working With
I'm looking for a Senior Project Manager for a creative branding and communications agency based in Central London. They're highly creative, highly strategic, and now are looking for a solid project manager due to ongoing business growth. You'll be responsible for ensuring that projects are being delivered in full, on time and in budget. The agency have some excellent clients in a multitude of industries, excellent training support and some great benefits.
What You'll Be Doing
As a Senior Project Manager you will be working in tandem with busy creative and production teams. You will be overseeing the management and delivery of a range of large, complex projects alongside smaller projects to deliver comprehensive solutions. This will including budgeting, managing timescales, and then overseeing teams on a project by project basis along with supporting other PMs in the team. You'll be delivering everything from integrated creative campaigns and websites, to social media projects and bespoke print jobs
You will also be responsible for:
- Reviewing project plans and identifying project resourcing requirements
- Briefing creative teams
- Planning, resourcing and monitoring all stages of the project including weekly reports
- Effectively using project management software to create detailed project plans
- Maintaining relationships with all stakeholders, internal and external - colleagues, clients and suppliers
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and in budget.
- Identify and communicate opportunities to enhance revenue potential for the agency - a commercial mindset is a plus.
Who You'll Be
You will be an excellent communicator and have experience in delivering a variety of projects, along with having held responsibility for ensuring correct process of work flowing through the departments is followed, including involving the relevant people for feedback/sign off etc. Checking in on status and progress of jobs, alerting relevant departments and keeping all relevant parties updated and informed on progress and any changes to timelines or schedules.
The usual personality traits also apply here - we want somebody who is positive, confident, and willing to really get stuck in.
If you have the the Project Management skills for this job, apply below!
If it isn't quite right, there are plenty of other opportunities so take a look at the rest of the jobs we've posted.