A highly regarded Architectural practice is looking for a Bid Manager to join their studio. The practice are known for having great culture and social awareness. You will be working in close collaboration with the various partners responsible for business development / bids / competitions and the head of the Communications team, whilst being supported by the Bid Coordinator.
* To manage and coordinate a record of new business bids, competitions and leads, and maintain a data base on the pipeline of work.
* Liaise with other partners in the practice to record and track new business pitches and enquiries into the database.
* To manage the bid qualification process for new opportunities including architectural design competitions.
* Review the financial aspects of the bid ensuring all services are included in the fee proposal.
* You will contribute to the bid so that it stands out from the rest, working particularly closely with the Communications and Graphics teams.
* Manage and coordinate resources to ensure all bids are of the highest quality and submitted on time.
* Manage the bid budget.
* Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues.
* Arrange all post bid reviews with the clients.
* You will provide regular updates to the practice on pipeline progress and results.
* Monitor and report of the results of competitions and pitches.
Minimum of 3 years' experience in a new business environment in architecture or the built environment.
Proven experience handling EOIs, RFIs, PQQs, ITTs, OJEUs, and other public sector procurement routes.
The business offer great support, career progression and value ethical workplace practices. Friendly team and great environment.
Please apply without delay or contact Amy Welch, Creative Support Specialist.