Mid-Senior Visual Designer
Our client, one of the top 100 Advertising Agencies working with an extremely impressive portfolio of brands, are seeking mid-senior visual designers to join their forward-thinking team to create revolutionary content! You will be part of an incredible team of designers, illustrators, and animators, working on campaigns for some of the world’s biggest brands! You will be responsible for creating key visuals for campaign and brand identities, whilst supporting the wider team in rolling out exceptional design projects across print and digital. Craft and quality are essential!
This is an incredible opportunity to join a progressive agency where you can really make an impact, you will be offered exceptional learning and progression opportunities from day one and have the chance to build a stunning portfolio working across their varied client list!
Skills & Experience Required:
- A substantial amount of experience working in a reputable agency
- Exceptional portfolio of work showcasing your design thinking and key visuals
- Strong integrated visual design skills with experience working on large print and digital campaigns
- Expert in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working in Sketch
- Some additional knowledge working with UX, Illustration, Motion Design and 3D
- An infectious curiosity and compassionate spirit is a must!
- A real team player with a can-do attitude and no ego
- BUPA Private health dental care and free eye care
- Stunning offices overlooking the river complete with rooftop garden
- Personal training budget
- On-site personal trainer
- Unbeatable pension scheme and access to independent financial advisor
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Sabbatical after 5 years
- Childcare vouchers, group income protection
- Weekly football and yoga sessions
- on-site massage, acupuncture and osteopath
- In-house teams organising nights out, social activities and random acts of kindness
- Discount card
- Your birthday off
- Holiday buy back
- Bring your passions to work- One of their designers had a passion for photography and now travels the world shooting for their campaigns!
If you are looking to join a leading Agency who work with global brands and have a progressive attitude and no egos, then look no further!