Sales Manager / Account Manager - Interiors
This bespoke interior design practice over the last 10 years has flourished into a multi-million pound business with a reputation for great original ideas and design. They work for many major and high end developers across the country, with their core business being forged in London.
In order to develop further, they are seeking a dedicated sales/account manager with the main remit to help in securing new business from the mid-range market with national housebuilders and developers nationwide.
They are ideally looking for someone already working within the design or property development industry with preferably a proven track record in sales. They may consider a designer however who is ready to move their career forward into a new business development role and has strong client liaison and negotiating skills.
Person / Experience Required:
- Experience with selling to the interiors marketplace
- A strong appreciation or past experience within design
- Experienced in handling and presenting to clients
- Organised and numerate
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (oral, written and presentational)
- Happy to travel nationwide but to visit their studio in Staffordshire regularly
- Able to operate self-sufficiently in a partly field based role
Basic salary c£30k plus commission, car, phone, laptop and healthcare scheme.