We're looking for an experienced Artworker who is comfortable working across disciplines and sectors to join the craft team within our creative department.
A strong history of technical artwork experience on integrated campaigns is what we would love to see, with an understanding of how this is run out across different touch points.
You will have exceptional attention to detail and a willingness to pitch in.
You will join a team working on some of the most inspiring briefs around. The creative you deliver will build belief in brands, businesses and causes that make a positive impact. You’ll make your world a better place by working on brands and briefs that you believe in.
Day to Day,
- Ensure final deliverables for print and digital are completed to spec and to the highest standard
- Retouch imagery and apply colour correction
- Create cutter guides and make physical mock ups for sign off
- Manage and complete artwork amends
- Update and assist with print specs
- Query any potential artwork issues and act as a problem-solver
- Manage relationships with production suppliers
- Assist in the design and production of credentials and pitch presentations, proposals and documents
- Assist in the production of creative assets, such as images for social media campaigns and websites Print basics including finishing, spot colours, design, typesetting and formatting
We are looking for
- Agency experience as a technical artworker
- Experience of art working DM packs for print
- Experience of using separations panels and pre-flight tools
- Knowledge of Print basics including finishing, spot colours, design, typesetting and formatting
- A thorough knowledge of social and experience working across integrated social, offline and online campaigns