Digital Designer (junior to mid level)
We're looking for a Junior to Midweight Digital Designer with a passion for luxury creative: high end not high street! Their aim is for a Matches, Net-a-porter, Stella aesthetic and they have the backing of a much larger group behind them aiding them in their next big move.
This brand a very successful retailer with a strong online and in-store presence, they're on the verge of launching in the US. The design team work collaboratively but are split into Digital and Print, so this will have a purely online / ecommerce focus.
Overview of the role:
- Work with the design studio and e-commerce team to elevate the digital design and create compelling website, emails, online advertising and social media content that is in-line with the wider brand vision.
- Design emails briefed in by the ecommerce team.
- Design for online content, including homepages, web page wireframes, promotional banners and info-graphics.
- Work with the ecommerce team to design all assets required for online advertising, such as affiliate banners and social media content.
- Be able to contribute ideas to continually improve the online customer experience.
The ideal candidate:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience as an in-house design role at a multichannel retail company within a lifestyle/luxury brand or agency design experience.
- Enthusiastic and forward thinking, someone who thinks big and is constantly bringing new ideas to the table. Takes initiative and not afraid to speak up.
- Qualification in graphic design, or design related subject.
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and basic understanding of HTML.
- Knowledge of animation would be an advantage.
Based in the Chelsea area, the team are warm and welcoming, even having a few pups among the staff.
To find out more get in touch with Mishel@truffletalent.com today